North Harbor Tower Chicago
When you need business convenience and pure relaxation...
Live in style at our Chicago extended-stay corporate suites
Refresh yourself in a suite that lets you have the full convenience of the city core and an escape with Lake Michigan's tranquil beauty and fresh breezes offer your mind the calm peace it needs. Enjoy beautiful views of sailboats in an oasis away from the city.
North Harbor Tower is now dog-accessible, allowing our guests to enjoy the beautiful view of Monroe Harbor without having to leave their pets at home. Manilow Suites wants your dog to feel as welcome as you do, and will have a gift waiting for them upon arrival.
Need some action? We're located just steps from the heart of the business and shopping districts, fantastic dining and lakeside jogging paths. And in less than 10 minutes, you can visit the city's famous Navy Pier - or see it right from your windows.
Our North Harbor Tower location offers a magnificent, comfortable and amenity-filled short-term experience. Our Chicago extended-stay suites offer the best of both worlds for business travelers and those who seek top-of-the-line corporate housing.
Full amenities in each of our Chicago corporate and extended-stay suites
Inside your elegant, sophisticated Chicago extended-stay apartment, you'll enjoy magnificent high-class features such as:
- Full service health club
- Parking garage
- Olympic Indoor pool
- Grocery store with free delivery
- Cash station
- 24-hour doorman
- Reserved or valet parking
- Bicycle room
- 24-hour laundry room
- Dogs allowed on selected floors
- Deluxe one bedroom - 1 ½ baths
- High-speed Internet
- Maid service once a week
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Quality furnishings
- Telephone in every room
- *King Size beds
- Fine quality linens and towels
*One & Two Bedrooms Only
- Weekly maid service by the same Manilow Suites housekeeper during your entire stay
- Upon your arrival, you will find your preferred snack, beverage, and bath soap
- During your entire stay, you will receive bath soap, Kleenex, and bathroom tissue
- Chicago magazine provided monthly